Time & Location
Aug 28, 2020, 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Glacial Till Vineyard & Winery, 344 S 2nd Rd, Palmyra, NE 68418, USA
About The Event
Music: Josh Hoyer & Soul Colossal
Food: Gilded Swine, Bailey's Local
We are excited to have a great line up for our 2020 Fermented Fridays. Each Friday we will feature a different Nebraska craft brewery, a local band, and multiple food trucks to choose from. Oh, and of course we will have Glacial Till wine, cider, and sangria on tap.
Make Reservations Now for August Fermented Friday Dates!
If you have attended a Fermented Friday in previous years, we have had to make several changes to our format to both protect you, and our employees, furthermore, we have rules we must follow to stay in compliance with the State of Nebraska Health Directive Measures. We hope you will help us make this event a success and ask for your patience as we make this work. So how does it work?
1. Make your reservation on our website. When you make a reservation, you are reserving a spot for six (6) people, no more! In your party of 6, the one who reserves the spot is one, so they can have 5 more guests. Children of ANY AGE, count towards your party of 6. We are are now offering limited amount of individual tickets.
2. Glacial Till will have 4 areas you can choose to reserve your spot. You will not receive a specific table, but rather a reservation in that area, and then it is first come basis on which of the tables you will get in the reserved area. The areas are for Upper Patio, Lower Patio, Lawn, and Berms. The first three areas we will provide tables/chairs and picnic tables for six. The south and north Berms are for blanket spots. Blanket spots will require you to bring lawn chairs/blanket. The price for the patio tables/chairs and picnic tables we provide is $65, $50 for berm spots, & $10 for individual berm spots.
3. Once you have purchased your reservation for Fermented Friday, we will send you a reservation confirmation and your reservation number. If your party of six doesn’t come as one group, you will need to forward the reservation information to these people so that we know to let them in at the gate. Note: We will ONLY LET 6 Total people in per reservation so don’t invite more than 6 and remember children of ANY AGE count towards your table/spot of 6.
4. Upon arrival at GTV for our Fermented Friday, we will have a checkpoint set up to Admit you, Check ID’s through your car window and then direct you to the greeter station. At the greeter station, you can unload guests, blankets/chairs if you have a berm spot and they will help direct you to where your seating area is located. Please do not move to any other area and do not move tables, or picnic tables.
5. There will be NO SEATING INSIDE. We will keep the inside open for only the use of restrooms and ordering from the bar with distance measures and traffic flow put in place.
6. Parents with children must keep them within their table/spot and accompany them if they have to enter the Event Center to use the restrooms. You can go and take them out to the west open grass field to play but must keep your distance from other guests, and they must be supervised by an adult.
7. Like always we will have Food Vendors, Live Music, Raffles, and local craft brews features! It will be FUN like always, just a little more controlled to get in and a smaller crowd. Look forward to having you out this summer.
Aug 28th - Lawn Table for 6
Ticket is for a "Lawn" table for 6 people. We will ONLY LET 6 Total people in per reservation.
Aug 28th - Upper Patio for 6
Ticket is for an "Upper Patio" table for 6 people. We will ONLY LET 6 Total people in per reservation.
Aug 28th - Lower Patio for 6
Ticket is for a "Lower Patio" table for 6 people. We will ONLY LET 6 Total people in per reservation.
Aug 28th - Berm Spot for 6
Ticket is for a "Berm" spot for 6 people. We will ONLY LET 6 Total people in per reservation.
Aug 28th - Individual Berm
This ticket type does not include a table or chairs. Please bring them if you would like for the spot.