COVID 19 INFORMATION
ONLINE ORDERING & PICKUP
Just visit our online store, pick your items, and select the “Pick up from store” option. Choose your pick up location then you are welcome to stop by and pick up at your order whenever during our open hours!
Cider House & Tasting Room (Ashland)
Daily from 1-6 pm
Monday-Friday 12-3 pm.
Food items are available from the Cider House & Tasting Room location only. Growler fills, Cider 6 packs, and wines are offered at both locations.
HISTORIC HAYMARKET FARMERS MARKET
Glacial Till will once again be returning to the Historic Haymarket Farmers Market this weekend May 16th. During these unprecedented times, the farmers market will operate quite differently than what we are all used to. This is for the safety of customers attending and vendors working the farmers market.
- We want to encourage our customers to pre-order wines/ciders to be picked up at the farmers market so we can minimize the interaction of our customers and employees.
- We will not be providing samples at the Farmers Market.
- We will not be filling growlers as products need to be pre-packaged, however, you can preorder cider growlers on our website to be picked up at the farmers market. Wines and 6 packs will be available day of without pre-ordering.
- We are asking that customers send only one family member to the market to do the shopping.
- We are asking customers at the Farmers Market to practice social distancing. Please be patient and kind with one another. There will be a 10ft space in between vendors.
- We will have one employee handling transactions and the other employee handling the products.
- We will have a hand-washing station, hand sanitizer available, and will regularly be wiping down and sanitizing our booth in between customers and transactions. Please no reusable bags.
FERMENTED FRIDAY UPDATE!
If you have attended a Fermented Friday in previous years, we have had to make several changes to our format to both protect you, and our employees, furthermore, we have rules we must follow to stay in compliance with the State of Nebraska Health Directive Measures. We hope you will help us make this event a success and ask for your patience as we make this work. So how does it work?
1. Make your reservation on our website. When you make a reservation, you are reserving a spot for six (6) people, no more! In your party of 6, the one who reserves the spot is one, so they can have 5 more guests. Children of ANY AGE, count towards your party of 6.
2. Glacial Till will have 4 areas you can choose to reserve your spot. You will not receive a specific table, but rather a reservation in that area, and then it is first come basis on which of the tables you will get in the reserved area. The areas are for Upper Patio, Lower Patio, Lawn, and Berms. The first three areas we will provide tables/chairs and picnic tables for six. The south and north Berms are for blanket spots. Berm spots will require you to bring lawn chairs/blanket. The price for the patio tables/chairs and picnic tables we provide is $65.00 and for the berm spots the price is $50.00.
3. Once you have purchased your reservation for Fermented Friday, we will send you a reservation confirmation and your reservation number. If your party of six doesn’t come as one group, you will need to forward the reservation information to these people so that we know to let them in at the gate. Note: We will ONLY LET 6 Total people per reservation so don’t invite more than 6 and remember children of ANY AGE count towards your table/spot of 6. Please help us with this count, it is a State Directive and we can get shut down otherwise.
4. Upon arrival at GTV for our Fermented Friday, we will have a checkpoint set up to Admit you, Check IDs through your car window, and then direct you to the greeter station. At the greeter station, you can unload guests, blankets/chairs if you have a berm spot and they will help direct you to where your seating area is located. Please do not move to any other area and do not move tables, or picnic tables.
5. There will be NO SEATING INSIDE. We will keep the inside open for only the use of restrooms and ordering from the bar with distance measures and traffic flow put in place.
6. Parents with children must keep them within their table/spot and accompany them if they have to enter the Event Center to use the restrooms. You can go and take them out to the west open grass field to play but must keep your distance from other guests, and they must be supervised by an adult.
7. Like always we will have Food Vendors, Live Music, Raffles, and local craft brews features! It will be FUN like always, just a little more controlled to get in and a smaller crowd. Look forward to having you out this summer.